• This policy covers how DAILYPLAZA.com treats personal information that DAILYPLAZA collects and receives, including information related to your past use of DAILYPLAZA products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Us
• DAILYPLAZA.com collects personal information when you register with DAILYPLAZA.com. When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, mailing address, zip code and phone number. Once you register with DAILYPLAZA.com, you are not anonymous to us.
• DAILYPLAZA.com uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• DAILYPLAZA.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with DAILYPLAZA.com under confidentiality agreements. DAILYPLAZA.com works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business. These businesses such as shipping companies and credit card companies may have access to certain personal information needed to perform their functions. But these companies are under obligation not to use that information for any other purpose. By law, we sometimes must release account and other personal information when we believe release is necessary to comply with law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of DAILYPLAZA.com, our users, or others. This may include exchanging information with State or Federal officials, as well as other companies and organizations to increase fraud protection and credit risk reduction. This is for our customers' own good and protects all of us.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
• You can edit your DAILYPLAZA.com Account at any time.
• You can opt to receive email promotions for a specific section. This can be done at the time of registration.
• We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the DAILYPLAZA.com service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the DAILYPLAZA.com Newsletter, that are considered part of your DAILYPLAZA.com account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
• We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
What personal information about me does DAILYPLAZA.com use?
Any information we learn from our customers about them helps us only to serve them better and improve their shopping experience on our site. Any information you enter on our Web site or give to us in any other way is stored securely on our servers. You may always choose not to provide certain information, but in doing so, you may deny yourself the ability to use the site or use certain features. In most cases, we use the information customers provide for such purposes as assisting with order processing, responding to your customer queries, customizing emails and shopping for customers, and simply communicating.
In truth, due to our careful security measures, we receive certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Many websites, for example, use "cookies," and we do as well. These are used to recognize when you return to DAILYPLAZA.com through your browser and to follow your movements through the site to better help us in making a site that you will enjoy using. You may find some companies that offer utilities that allow you to visit sites anonymously. You are welcome to use such programs while at DAILYPLAZA.com, of course, though they will impede us from personalizing your experience on our site and may make it impossible for you to sign in and use your account.
We also generally receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from DAILYPLAZA.com, though only if your computer and service provider supports such capabilities. This way, we know if, for instance, if you've received an answer to a question you may have asked, or notifications about an order you may have placed. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please change your Preferences within your account. Occasionally via email, we provide a product recommendation or special offer that we believe will interest you. Every email of this type is carefully reviewed by our staff for quality and value, as, frankly, we dislike getting "junk" email as much as anyone. Any offers you receive from us will have met specific standards and may, of course, be ignored, but we hope you find them as valuable as we do.
How secure is the information DAILYPLAZA.com has about me?
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software during any order transmission to encrypt valuable information customers input. Your account password is also protected, as we know how important it is to allow only authorized access to your account. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and never give your password to anyone you aren't sure you can trust.
Still have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org